Asgard Games Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: looking for WoD players  (Read 977 times)

VampireLord666

• The Legend
looking for WoD players
« on: July 06, 2015, 10:30:14 PM »

Mainly vampire the masquerade and changling the lost. I have yet to find a game, and I don't know if there
are any players that go to the store to get a game in. I could DM or play a  game if you want, my memory's
a bit hazy from lack of practice.

CoolBlueHauteur

• Email
Re: looking for WoD players
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 09:14:22 PM »

I'm looking for a WOD group too. My bf has been wanting to GM one for awhile since out last group disbanded. I think he has Changeling, Vampire Masquerade, or Hunter: Vigil game books too.

DaiShan

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 10:57:48 AM »

I'd love to play, probably my wife as well.  CoolBlue, you sure not Hunter: the Reckoning?  I am cool with V:tM, WW:tA, W:tO, D:tf, H:tR, M:tA.  No Changeling for me, sorry.

VampireLord666

• The Legend
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 01:01:56 PM »

If we are going masquerade, I don't know if I would bring my old character or make a new one
from scratch. I could have the new character be a servant of my old one if you wish, but that's entirely
up to whoever's storytelling. Again, my skills have been rusty as of late,  so some refreshers might be
needed. I've been going in and out of town as of late so who knows if I'll show up.

VampireLord666

• The Legend
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 03:52:10 PM »

Now that this game suddenly has repeaked my interest in the WoD,  I was looking at both Changeling the Dreaming and
Kindred of the East for old world of darkness, and Changeling the lost for NWoD, which now has the moniker Chronicles
of Darkness for some reason, but I assume they did so to avoid mixing things up. I also looked at Dark Ages Fae, as well as
The Blood and Silk supplement for Kindred, but who knows about those. I don't know if anyone would host these games or
not, nor do I have to DM them, seeing that both my WoD skills gotten rusty. I hope they will be better this coming weekend.

Plus, in want to see if Dreaming is as bad as everyone says it is.

VampireLord666

• The Legend
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 10:35:05 PM »

My interest has peaked once again now that Changeling the Dreaming V20 and Changeling The Lost 2nd edition are
in the works, not sure when they will be coming out. In the meantime, I was looking at Beast the Primordial, a Chronicles of
Darkness game (Yes, Onyx Path Publishing is now calling it CoD, to avoid confusion with both new and old WoDs) and I was
wondering if it was as bad as people think of it.

I have yet to look for some Beast the Primordial and Changeling the Lost players, in addition to Changeling the Dreaming players.
I have made some characters, but unsure if I want to DM or not. What do you fellas think?

VampireLord666

• The Legend
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 12:53:59 AM »

Now looking for both Demon the Fallen and Kindred of the East players, because I have some characters
for both, and unsure if I want to run a Changeling the Dreaming game with Changeling the Lost fluff in there.
Not to mention all these games have peaked my interest, and want to keep ourselves occupied until the
next Masquerade play session.

I'm also looking for Dark Ages players, preferably Fae or Blood and Silk, if either games aren't quite
their cup of tea.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 01:02:58 AM by VampireLord666 »

VampireLord666

• The Legend
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 06:23:08 PM »

Now planning to run a Changeling the Dreaming game, since Daishan has a PC made, and I have
yet to get other players to join in, since so far, he has made at least two other crossover characters
and unclear if there are other players. Meeting times forthcoming as soon as I get the story together.