Update old armies
- 0 (0%)
You decide!
- 0 (0%)
Nightstalkers
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Looking for Kings Of War Players  (Read 4455 times)

VampireLord666

• The Legend
Re: Looking for Kings Of War Players
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2016, 01:28:56 AM »

Well, Tuesday I managed to watch a game between dwarves and nightstalkers, but it was the
same proxy armies as before! Thankfully it was a close game, with nightstalkers winning one game,
but it was unclear who won the game before it, since I have no clear visual on who brought what.
the invisible model trays can only tell me so much!

Things are going to be hectic these next few weeks, with meetings flying around, who knows when or
where I can get a game in. Maybe I'll try this coming Tuesday and bring a force to challenge the
invisible dwarves or the invisible nightstalkers. Heck, any invisible army that would challenge my armies.

If I meet somebody, I will let you all know to see how the battle went.

longtooth

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2016, 12:37:21 PM »

I'll be out of the area until the end of the month on a business trip.  Next month lets plan on a game or two and see if we can build some interest in Kings of War at Asgard.

VampireLord666

• The Legend
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2016, 03:26:05 PM »

Well,  I somehow failed to arrive on Tuesday (Yesterday), so I was unable to see if a game happened or not.
Did anybody play a game Tuesday? I'd like to know if there is a special meeting time for Kings of War
players. I couldn't tell which armies were played at the store if they did meet Tuesday.

With the store opening at 3 on weekdays now, it's difficult to get good meeting times. What do you fellas
think about all of this?

VampireLord666

• The Legend
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2016, 09:14:55 PM »

Well, brought this thread back because GW did the boneheaded (literally and figuratively) thing of
placing the entire Tomb Kings section in the Last Chance to Buy section! This is bad because
if the Tomb Kings range will no longer be sold, then Empire of Dust players will either get their GW models
from somewhere else, or wait even longer for Mantic to release the Empire of Dust range!

Unlike GW, Mantic's release schedule is going rather slow, and if push comes to shove, the undead range
might help those players get started. Debate has been going around to see if people will buy those
TK models or not to get started on Empire of Dust GW edition.

VampireLord666

• The Legend
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2016, 01:46:20 AM »

Well, I brought this thread back again, seeing that on occasional Saturdays,  I see kings of war players
in the store, but completely unsure how many points they are playing. I would like to get a game in
sometimes, seeing that WHF has mutated into Age of Sigmar.

In speaking of WHF, it's rather nice to see some familiar faces while I faced them in a Fantasy
tournament a while back. Again, not sure how many points they play for KOW.....

VampireLord666

• The Legend
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2016, 09:43:30 PM »

Okay, since almost nobody uses the forums rather than Facebook, I'm now desperate to find a game
here, since Ettin games is so far out, and I don't have a Facebook account, not to mention the models are
so hard to transport from point A to point B. Also, it is rather unclear on how far it is from my house, and
the freeway is rather insane these days.

Forgive my short rant, but there hasn't been any replies other than my own, and whomever I faced a while
back has yet to PM me the status of his army. My army has been going rather slow due to other games played
in the store, and there are no other non Facebook users out there.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]